Deep Learning Scientist
Rosetta Analytics is technology startup committed to using artificial intelligence and deep learning with traditional and nontraditional data sources to create scalable investment strategies for pension funds, endowments, foundations, and sovereign wealth funds.
The firm seeks an individual to join the machine learning team. It is a full-time position based in the firm’s White Plains, NY office. Compensation is commensurate with candidate's prospective contribution.
The candidate will:
- Develop models and algorithms utilizing state-of-the-art machine learning with specific focus on deep learning, deep reinforcement learning and related approaches
- Develop new code and extend existing research and production codebases in programming languages such as Python, Lua, and C++
- Conduct experimental validation of models and algorithms in the AWS compute environment
- Interact with the broader research and investment teams and present findings
- Masters degree in Computer Science or related discipline, PhD preferred
- Proficiency in Deep Learning and data analytics. Experience with real world applications of Deep Learning a plus
- Proficiency in programming and implementing ideas. Experience with cloud-based programming and service environments such as AWS or Azure are a plus
- Proficiency using programming languages Python, Lua, and C++
- Proficiency in one or more Deep Learning frameworks such as Torch or TensorFlow
- Demonstrated ability to acquire and work with new software tools, programming languages, and compute environments
- Experience conducting independent work utilizing large, complex data sets a plus
- Experience with investment methodologies, financial markets and data a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with all internal associates, including research, trading, management, development, and operations personnel
- Demonstrated ability to work in an independent but coordinated fashion to meet production schedules
A candidate’s social media profile will be used in the evaluation process.
Please send CV and supporting documents to angelo[at]rosetta-analytics[dot]com